- 611,000 Measured and Indicated ounces Au and 1,225,000 Inferred ounces Au¹
- Historical resource completed by Hawthorne Gold in November, 2009¹
- Located in Central British Columbia 100 km east of Williams Lake
- Excellent access from logging road infrastructure
- 50,000m of historical drilling: 450 drill holes including 300m underground tunnel
- Geochemistry delineates 12km of strike length. Drilling indicates mineralization located in 6km and historical resource located in 3km of strike length
- Sufficient data to validate resource, complete engineering studies and prepare feasibility for a mineable reserve
- Preliminary economic assessment and resource review underway.
- Property straddles the boundary between two major belts of the Canadian Cordillera:
- Omineca Tectonic belt to the east
- Intermontane Belt to the west
- Eureka Thrust is tectonic boundary between the belts
- Three regional tectonostratigraphic terranes: Kootenay, Slide Mountain and Quesnellia terranes
- Slide Mountain and Quesnellia terranes of Intermontane Belt have accreted eastward onto Kootenay terrane of the Omineca Belt.
- Quesnellia Terrane composed of metavolcanic and phyllite rocks of Permian to Jurassic age
- Numerous Cu and Au deposits occur in this rock package
- Mt Polley ~80km northwest of Frasergold
- Stratabound deposit in Triassic sedimentary sequence
- Orogenic lode-gold deposit
- Gold tends to occur in quartz veins with coarse particulate gold occurring in segregations of stringers, veins, boudins and mullions
- Pervasive low grade gold mineralization is also found with the knotted phyllite.
3 major--3 minor zones
- Grouse Creek East & West
- Coarse visible gold
- Hole 86-18 intersected 42g/t over 1.5m
- Hole 86-2 intersected 1.8g/t over 39m
- Majority of historical drilling has occurred in the Main Zone.
|Au (g/t)||Au (grams)||Au (ounces)|
*0.3g/t from "Report on the 2007 and 2008 Drill Programs on the Frasergold Project" by Giroux and Campbell prepared for Hawthorne Gold Corp in November 2009
Fall 2011 Soil Sampling
- Developed to assist in planning of 2012 exploration program.
- Selected due to potential for high grade mineralization
- Limited prior drilling in all 3 areas
- Potential for substantial value creation
- Historical resource calculated on only 3km of 12km strike length
- Drilling confirms mineralization in 6km of strike length
Only Main Zone thoroughly drilled
- Significant opportunity for higher grade and increased mineralization
- Areas of significant geochemistry undrilled
- Undrilled gold anomalies
- Frasergold Zone and Grouse Creek West Zone minimally drilled.
- 219,000 measured ounces Au and 392,000 indicated ounces Au and 1,225,000 ounces Au inferred at 0.30g/t cut-off.
- A qualified person has not completed sufficient work in order to classify historical resource estimates on the Frasergold property as current mineral resources or reserves and the Company is not treating these historical estimates as current mineral resources or reserves but as historical estimates for information purposes only that should not be relied upon.
John R. Kerr P. Eng. is a Qualified Person pursuant to NI 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the technical contents above.