- Located in Cariboo region of Central British Columbia
- Contiguous with Fjordland Exploration's Woodjam North & South properties which Gold Fields is drilling under an option agreement with Fjordland and Cariboo Rose Resources
- The area is considered prospective for a large copper-gold porphyry body
- Gold Fields has agreement to earn up to an 80% ownership
- 1,200m drilling program in January 2011 by Gold Fields
- Gold Fields can earn up to 51% through spending $1.0 million in exploration in next 2 years
John R. Kerr P. Eng. is a Qualified Person pursuant to NI 43-101 and has reviewed and approved the technical contents above.